Monday, March 17, 2008

Aiden Michael Gardner

We are proud to announce the birth of Aiden Michael Gardner on Friday, March 14 at 1:18 p.m. CST. He measured in at 8 lbs 10 oz and 20 1/2 inches. He has a lot more hair than Calvin did and it has a reddish tint to it. Otherwise, we think he looks just like Calvin.

Everything went perfect and we left the hospital yesterday afternoon. I am feeling awesome and don't even feel like I had a baby on Friday. Here are some pictures of our newest addition.







11 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful baby boy!! Congratulations to you, Scott and Calvin! I'm glad that everyone is doing great. We'll have to get together so we can meet Aiden.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! I am so happy for you all!

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful family! Congratulations!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, Shannon and family! What a beautiful little man. Keep me posted on you and your lovely family.

--Rachael Crouch

Anthony, Stacey and Parker said...

These pics are great, and Aiden is adorable! I am so happy he is here, and I can't wait to see him again soon! Congrats again!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! I'll have to come over soon to see the little cutie...and Aiden too! :)

Unknown said...

Congratulations! Welcome little Aiden! He looks just like his big brother. I'm glad everything went well and that you are feeling good. It must be the second time around....I felt that good with Cassie and couldn't believe it.

Regan

Hoosier Mama said...

congrats! two boys are the best! woot woot! he's so cute

Shelly said...

Congratulations on the new little bundle of joy! It is wonderful to hear you are feeling so well.

Heather said...

So, were you induced sinc eI see he came on the 14th? How late were your kiddos. You guys make really good looking boys. Get your rest, cause 2 boys will take up lots of your energy. I never felt old until I had boy #2, they are so much fun, but oh so wild! I would love to get them all together sometime. Email me your newest address as I lost it after Xmas. Again, congrats and I hope you are getting some rest!

Brandy said...

Congratulations Gardner Family on your beautiful baby boy. I hope you guys are doing great!
brandy