Not that it hadn't already, but the official countdown to Aiden joining the family has begun. I went to the doctor today and found out that I am a "loose" 1 cm dilated and 70% efface. This is a decent jump from last Thursday's visit when I was 1 cm and 15%. We went ahead and scheduled for me to be induced next Friday, March 14, but she said that she thinks he'll be here before then. YIKES! I mean, I've know this day was coming, but it's still surreal.
So, full panic has kicked in, as I haven't packed my bag, Calvin's bag or gotten the car seat re-installed. Seriously, what the heck was I thinking by not having all this stuff done before today?
If Aiden joins us tomorrow, he'll share a birthday with Grandpa Paul (Scott's dad) and if he joins us on Thursday, he'll share a birthday with Momo (my mom).
Well, that's it for now. We'll definitely be posting more info. as things progress.
Tuesday, March 4, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
good luck shannon! keep us posted. we'll be thinking of you and your fam!
Post a Comment