Thursday, October 11, 2007

October 24 can't get here fast enough!






So, we went to the doctor this past Friday and set-up our ultrasound for October 24. This time around, it seems like everything has gone by so fast, but I still feel like October 24 is YEARS away! We have picked out some names if it's a girl, but only have one name if it's a boy. Won't share those yet... you'll have to wait for the big announcement!


I FINALLY found a job this past week. I will be one of two Program Assistants for the Occupational Therapy department at Belmont University. I am very excited about this position and am looking forward to beginning my new job, although I will GREATLY miss my current position. If I like my new job half as much as I like my current job, I'm in great shape!


Calvin is, well... Calvin. He's getting so big and is just learning so much. We've pretty much mastered all of our major body parts and are now trying to work on some of the smaller ones. Calvin is obsessed with trucks, buses and fire trucks. Thank goodness the IU Homecoming parade is next week... lots of trucks! Calvin will be 18 months-old the day we find out if we're having a boy or a girl, so that will be a very exciting day. He is developing quite the little personality and loves to tell us "no", even though half the time he means yes. And, my goodness is he a flirt!!


Well, that's about it for now. I will make sure to update this as soon as we find out what we're having. Hope all is well with everyone.

3 comments:

Lincoln said...

Can't wait to hear what you are having!!! Give me a call when you are home and settled...we just got into our new house too! Miss you! Trish and Linc

Anthony, Stacey and Parker said...

I can not wait to find out what you are having!!!! Cal's new pics are adorable! Also- congrats on the job!! That is awesome, and I can't wait for you guys to be down here for good!
Stacey

Anonymous said...

I love the new pictures of Cal! He is such a cutie! I am happy for you with your new job. I am sure that you are ready to be back with Scott in TN. Can't wait to hear if it is a boy or a girl! =)