I had my second doctor appointment on Friday and everything still looks good with Baby Gardner #2. I heard the heartbeat for the first time and since Scott wasn't able to make it to the appointment, I called him so he could hear. The little peanut was very easy to find, which made it easier for the doctor.
Lindsey is in town (Nashville) watching Conor & Skylar while Sherri is in Russia visiting Paul, so we were able to stop by and visit with them on Saturday after going to Dalton's 3rd birthday party in Bowling Green. We don't get to see Lindsey often, so it was nice to be able to see her twice in such a short amount of time. Oh, and we experienced another first... while at lunch with Lindsey & Brittany, Calvin fell asleep at the table. He put his arms on the table, put his head down and passed out! Unfortunately, it was at the end of lunch so we had to wake him up, but it was seriously one of the cutest things I've ever seen. Lindsey took pictures, so as soon as I get them, I'll get them posted. We also discovered that Calvin loves to have a blanket thrown over his head (one that he can see through) and run around the house like a ghost. Hmm... do I sense a Halloween costume (and a cheap one)?!
Lindsey is in town (Nashville) watching Conor & Skylar while Sherri is in Russia visiting Paul, so we were able to stop by and visit with them on Saturday after going to Dalton's 3rd birthday party in Bowling Green. We don't get to see Lindsey often, so it was nice to be able to see her twice in such a short amount of time. Oh, and we experienced another first... while at lunch with Lindsey & Brittany, Calvin fell asleep at the table. He put his arms on the table, put his head down and passed out! Unfortunately, it was at the end of lunch so we had to wake him up, but it was seriously one of the cutest things I've ever seen. Lindsey took pictures, so as soon as I get them, I'll get them posted. We also discovered that Calvin loves to have a blanket thrown over his head (one that he can see through) and run around the house like a ghost. Hmm... do I sense a Halloween costume (and a cheap one)?!
Calvin looks like he got in a fight thanks to his actions this weekend while at mom & dad's house. He fell on the back porch and bruised his ear (never seen that) and was trying to go over Scott's leg and fell with a book in his hand. He fell face-first on the book and ended up with several scratches on his face, a cut inside his mouth and a fat lip. He's such a boy!!
I had an "interview" on Friday with a company in Franklin, so I'm keeping my fingers crossed that it will work out. If it does, I will be moving within the next three weeks... YIKES!!
No comments:
Post a Comment