Monday, October 13, 2008

It's Fall in Tennessee!

Fall is all around us in Tennessee. Although you can't tell by the temperatures (it's been in the 80s), the colors are beautiful and it is definitely football time!

Calvin & Aiden are growing way too fast and I'm in denial that Aiden is thinking of standing. Calvin is turning into quite the disciplinarian... telling Aiden "that not nice" when he spits while eating. He loves to point out when the cats walk by and is now gentle enough to pet them, or at least Gordie. Aiden is crawling at full speed and loves to "chase" Calvin and other kids. In less than a week, he learned how to go from a laying to a sitting position. His new trick that he is working on is climbing onto things. If we leave the play room, he gets both hands on the bottom step and starts bouncing on his knees and sometimes straightening his legs. I'm scared!!

We are going to be getting 6-month and Christmas pictures taken this weekend and will be making a visit to the local pumpkin patch, which Calvin will not let us forget. We'll post pics after the weekend.












This was after we told Calvin that he had to take one more picture before he could play in the leaves

Calvin & daddy playing in the leaves





1 comment:

Anthony, Stacey and Parker said...

Looks like we were both blogging tonight :) I love all of the new pics of the boys, and I can not believe how big Aiden is getting and I can't wait to see him in action crawling! Hopefully we'll see you this weekend at the pumpkin patch!