All I can say is that I think my hubby deserves Father of the Year. We had a trip planned to Canada to surprise Scott's mom for her birthday. I just started a new job on Monday, so was not able to make the trip. Scott took both the boys to Canada by himself. An almost 2 hour plane ride each way, customs, etc. and they all came back alive. I was able to go to the gate in Nashville to help see them off. Scott had a lot of help with the boys getting on and off the plane, so that made me feel better. The boys slept most of the way, which was a huge relief for Scott.
The boys arrived in Canada and were met at the airport by Papa H. They arrived at the house and were able to surprise Gma C. She was so shocked and surprised to see them, and they were happy to see her. They met some new friends, went to play putt putt, had Dairy Queen ice cream, and hung out with family. Aiden was all smiles all weekend and Calvin had so much fun playing with everyone.
Calvin & Aiden have been "playing" together more and Calvin has become pretty useful. He'll put Aiden's paci in if he's crying and will take him toys. Now, don't get me wrong... they are also "fighting". Aiden will be playing with a toy and Calvin will want it, come take it away, and then we will hear a loud yelp from Aiden. Boys!
1 comment:
Yes- Scott gets the dad of the year award for sure! I am so glad they had a good time and made it OK on the flights :) Love the pics too!
Post a Comment