So, Scott and I got some exciting news today... Calvin went "pee pee on the potty" at school today. I was sitting at home and my phone rang. I saw that it was daycare and was like "please, no... I've got so much to do around the house." It was Quaneshia, Calvin's teacher. She said "hey, Shannon, it's Quaneshia. Do you have a minute?" I was so nervous and was scared that something either happened to him or that he had done something to another kid. Then she said "Calvin has something to tell you". He got on the phone and said "hi, mommy... I pee pee on the potty!" I just couldn't believe it!! I made sure that they called Scott so he could hear it for himself. He was super excited too. When I picked him up from school I was told that he had gone again.
We're not sure really what to do, and Calvin didn't want to pee on the potty tonight, so we'll see what happens. I took some Pull Ups to school for him, so maybe he'll continue to use the potty and wear his big boy Pull Ups.
Tuesday, September 2, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Way to go Calvin!
Post a Comment