Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Big News!!!!



In case you can't tell from Calvin's t-shirt... we're expecting again. Baby Gardner #2 will be arriving into this world sometime around March 22. We saw our little peanut yesterday and "it" measured at 7 weeks 5 days (whatever the heck that means). We are so excited and can't wait to welcome our new addition!!

In addition to that news... we're moving back to Nashville! Scott did very well in his first year of law school at Indiana University-Bloomington and has been accepted to Vanderbilt University Law School as a transfer student. We're very excited about being close to family & friends again, but dreading the moving process.

9 comments:

stefanie said...

So much great news in one post! This is terrific. Congrats on the the new baby! I'm glad to hear you are moving back to Nashville. I assume this will be happening right away with school starting fairly soon.

By the way, welcome to the blogging world! There is a great community of people out here!

Hoosier Mama said...

Congratulations!!! How far along are you? We are really going to miss you guys! I am sad to see you leave!

Anthony, Stacey and Parker said...

I am so happy for you guys! Calvin is going to be a great big brother! Can't wait for you to be back in Nashville also!

Alex said...

Wow! You guys are just full of news lately. Congratulations on the new baby and on getting in to Vandy. We'll miss you all in Indiana.

Heather said...

How exciting! Adding a second baby, you definately can use the help of close family, so I am so excited that Scott got into Vandy! Hope you are feeling great and make it through the moving process with ease. I am so afraid of change, I admire gals like you! Congrats!

Mo-Reen said...

What?!? We go to France for a few weeks and everything changes! Congratulations!! I am so excited for you guys! A new baby will be so fun! Nate's birthday is March 21st, so try to have your peanut a day early. We miss you guys! We'll see you soon!

Anonymous said...

Congrats Shannon & Scott on all your good news- baby on the way, moving back to Nashville- how exciting!

Holly said...

congratulations! if he is like me, calvin will cherish those years he had the two of you to himself.

Lincoln said...

Well my goodness! You sure do have a lot to open your blog up with don't you! I am so excited to hear about a new Gardner coming into the world! And I am so excited to hear about you moving home! I will call you this week! Miss you! Trish