As I was reading my friend Lincoln's blog, I realized that I had been tagged to share some unknown information about myself, so here I go:
1) I am still sleeping very well in my big boy bunk bed and on some nights have started to go to sleep on my own (without mommy & daddy laying with me)... they usually beat me to sleep... silly parents!
2) I have been to Canada twice since I was born and once when I was in mommy's belly. I really like going there because my Gma, Papa and my two aunts spoil me to death!
3) I know pretty much all of my animal noises (or at least the common ones) and love to look at books and point to them and make the noise. With some of them, I even make the gesture (rooster, duck, snake, elephant, etc.). I also love The Wiggle's dvd where they're at the Australia Zoo with Steve Irwin... he sure is a cool guy!
4) I can point out most of my body parts, with my eyes being the favorite. I like to show the cats where there eyes are, but every time I do this, they run away... crazy cats!
5) I know where my little brother "hangs out" now and I like to point to where he is (in mommy's belly) and give him kisses.
6) I spend almost every weekend at Momo & Grandpa's house in Spring Hill. I really like going there because we always go to McDonald's for breakfast and then they take me grocery shopping with them. Oh, and I really enjoy eating grandpa's breakfast!
7) I have really taken a liking to bananas. As a matter of fact, I had one for breakfast yesterday, two for dinner last night and another one for breakfast this morning. I heard mommy tell Gma last night that I won't be going to the potty for a while... whatever that means.
8) My name (Cal Gardner) is already on the Stanley Cup....twice! I was named after my great-grandpa Cal who played for the Leafs in the 40s and 50s. Did you know that he once beat up Gordie Howe (who one of our cats is named after) in a hockey game and even scored the game-winning goal in a stanley cup game? He was also involved in Bill Barilko's famous last goal. He sounds like he was a really cool guy!!
So, that's about it for me. I'd love for any of my friends who have blogs like this (Parker, Ty-Ty & Beckham, etc.) to do the same thing. It was really neat to learn all the neat things about Lincoln.
Thursday, January 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Cool stuff Cal! I didn't know all the facts about your name...I am jealous cause I love hockey!!! Hope we can see you soon!
Love Linc
this is such a cute idea. I'm gonna try to do it!
I loved reading all the facts about Calvin! I did it on Parker's page too if ya want to check it out!
Cal this is my first post so please cut me a little slack.let me first tell you who I am Iam the sixth son of your great-grandpa brother Dave that makes your great-grand-pa my uncle my full is Leslie Michael Patrick Gardner I just recently started to look into my conection with Cal.I was born in Sept. 1954 I always thought there was some sort of history there but was sure.What is your dads mane. Will check this blog in a few days to see if you got this bye for now Mike.
Post a Comment