Ready to watch The Wiggles' "Doodle Doo"
I said "I'm ready to watch doodle doo"
So, it's a few days before Thanksgiving and we're really looking forward to having mom, dad, Michael, and Carrie over for dinner. Calvin has made some really nice Thanksgiving decorations, so we're putting them up and getting ready for the festivities!
As you can see, Calvin is getting bigger by the day. We've started talking to him about the baby in mommy's belly and are trying to get him to say "Aiden"... not working so well, but hopefully he'll pick it up before the new monster is born. Calvin is trying to talk up a storm these days and has started saying Mike, Ash & Linz (his aunts & uncle). His new thing is to pick up the phone and say "hello?"... one of the cutest things I've seen in a while. He has also mastered the art of kicking things when he doesn't get his way... not sure where he got that temper.
We think another tooth is FINALLY coming through. After many sleepless nights, nasty diapers & a major case of diaper rash, we are glad this ordeal may soon be over.
We will post pictures from our holiday festivities. Hope everyone has a safe & Happy Turkey Day!!!!
2 comments:
He is soooooo cute! Happy Thanksgiving - we sure miss you guys - beckham is teething right now too - not fun. he has turned into a monster!
These are SOOO cute! I'm going to have to try out "doodle do" with Parker! I hope we can get together with our little monsters soon!!
Post a Comment